Kevin Skag

Kevin Skag is a merman who loves fishing, despite being 99% fish DNA himself. The other 1% DNA is Satan, perhaps resolving any apparent paradoxes. Skag owns a boat named Anchorbunk. As the name implies, it is not functional as a boat, and Skag usually just pushes the boat around as a wagon.

Skag sells fish. He is also friends with Stiffborg Buto, and the two love walking ho most stiffly on the beach. However, Kevin cannot figure out how to make his fishhead not flop around, much to Buto's disappointment.